- A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the date of shipment. Overclocking the device will immediately void the warranty.
- All sales are final. Refunds are not possible. Defective miners can be repaired as part of the Bitmain warranty policy. After the expiration of the warranty period, the miners can be repaired for the cost of labor and spare parts.
- In some cases, the warranty can be canceled, but if required, Bitmain can repair you at your expense. The following actions will void the warranty.
- Remove / replace any of the components without obtaining permission from the manufacturer;
- Damage caused by a poor-quality power supply, lightning or voltage surge;
- Burned parts on a hash board or chips;
- Miner / boards / components damaged due to immersion in water or due to corrosion (use in wet environments).
The customer must return the defective part at his own expense, after troubleshooting Bitmain's instructions by creating a ticket in the support system ..
- If you notice damaged radiators, please let us know about it, within 3 days after the shipment has been delivered.